To add PayPal as payment method to purchase in your shop you have to have a PayPal account. If you do so you just have to stick to the following steps:
1. Click on ''Payment Methods'' in "Store Settings".
2. Click on "Connect Paypal".
3. Name the payment method for your customers. Select the countries for which this payment method should be available. Enter your PayPal mail address under "Email".
"Connect" and you're done :-)
+One of the most popular and fastest payment methods worldwide
Other payment methods under https://branchbob.crunch.help/helpcenter/activating-payment-methods
Error Message inside the Checkout process:
It's possible you have entered your PayPal email address incorrectly. Please confirm your PayPal email address is entered correctly within your branchbob cockpit.
Encrypted Website Payments
Your customers may also see this if Encrypted Website Payments set to ON. Setting it to OFF will resolve the issue. This setting can be adjusted from within your PayPal account by following these steps:
- From your PayPal account, hover over to Account Settings
- On the next screen, click Website Payments on the lower left
- On the right side of the screen, click Update next to "Website preferences"
- Make sure the option under "Encrypted website payments" is set to OFF