As an online seller, you know that special hurdles have to be overcome in order to sell successfully online. You have great products and set up your shop, but the visitors to your shop are still limited? We at branchbob would like to help you solve this problem and boost your sales.
What you know after reading this article:
- What is SEO (search engine optimisation)?
- What is AI (Artificial Intelligence) and what can it do?
- How can you help your shop get more visitors with the help of SEO and AI?
Are you wondering what SEO is and don't know what AI is?
No problem! Here is a short explanation:
What is SEO?
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is a method of making a website or online shop easier to find and rank higher in search results by search engines like Google. This means that your website or online shop will be found more easily by people searching for products or services that you offer.
Some of the most important factors to consider when optimising a website for search engines are the use of relevant keywords, the structure of the website, the quality of the content, the speed of the website and the usability. All these factors contribute to your website or online shop being found better by search engines and ranking higher in search results. But more on this later.
What is AI?
AI stands for Artificial Intelligence and refers to the ability of computers or machines to acquire human-like intelligence and thinking skills. It includes various technologies such as machine learning, neural networks, speech recognition and computer vision that enable computers to perform tasks that would normally require human intelligence, such as pattern recognition, decision making and natural language processing.
Now you may be wondering how these two issues come together....
How can you help your shop get more visitors with the help of SEO and AI?
AI-generated content can be used to insert specific keywords and phrases into the text, which can have a positive effect on search engine optimisation. These keywords can help improve a website's visibility in search results, which can lead to more traffic to the website. Which in turn means that more potential buyers visit your online shop and make a purchase.
Log in to your cockpit and go to your dashboard.
Here you will see a box where you can request an optimisation for your online shop by clicking on the button "Optimise shop now".
If this is not possible, there may be 2 reasons:
- Your store setup is not complete. To do this, open your checklist via the link: "Check your checklist" in the lower part of the box and complete the open points.
- The new feature is not available to them because it is a BETA version and has only been released for a certain user group.
If this is not the case, you can click on "Optimise shop now". You will then be informed that your shop content will be replaced in various places in the cockpit.
The following contents of your online shop will be optimised:
- Content of the homepage:
- Description on the homepage
- Short description on the page Customisation
- Product Name, Features, Descriptions, Long Description
- Category name, description and long description
- Meta content
- Meta title of your homepage, Meta description of your homepage
- Metadata of the product
- Metadata of the category
- In addition, new pages with product-related content will be created.
As soon as your content is ready, we will inform you by e-mail. 🥳
How long does it take to process my content?
It takes a maximum of 7 working days for your content to be created..
We look forward to your request!